We believe the future is peaceful, healthy and abundant.
“We understand that the most pressing issues of our times, from climate change to mass migration, from global health to the digital revolution, cannot be fully addressed through a single disciplinary or cultural perspective. We must bring together insights from the natural and social sciences, the arts, engineering and the humanities to produce explanations, create products, ask new questions, and find solutions to these contemporary issues.”(From Harvard University’s Project Zero)
When we transform thinking, we achieve outcomes previously believed to be impossible. As we engage and learn, we transform. We partner across age, background, culture and nation to address root causes. Building on the strengths of partners, communities and change-makers, we will retire poverty from global threat to museum exhibit within a peaceful, healthy and abundant society.
Our goal: To shift the conversation and focus on outcomes previously not thought possible by telling the story of a healthy, abundant and peaceful future
- Empowering and supporting local leaders to succeed in their project as their serve the needs of their community
- Educating young people to think while nurturing their potential and promoting societal health and growth.
- Turning brown areas of the earth into green
- Building networks of exponential thought leadership
- Being forward thinking and incorporating radical changes in education & innovation
- Developing a reputation for transformational culture that stays true to integrity, inclusion and learning in activities large and small